Eating organic chicken and other organic food recipes will cause you to lose weight!
How can I say this? I’ve witnessed it for myself.
I’ve researched organic foods for many years now and found out some disturbing things about the conventional foods on the market today.
Americans eat too much.
We’ve all heard it. And yet we can’t stop eating. Why is that?
The “experts” say it’s because of things like boredom, eating the wrong things, not exercising or eating the wrong food combinations.
I say (and others say it too) it’s because food manufacturers put chemicals in the foods to make you hungry and addicted so you stay fat and sick!
They just want your money, what ever that takes, they will do it.
Eating organic food protects you from these kind of deceptions.
Creamy Organic Chicken and Noodles
- 1 lb organic chicken (for convenience I use boneless, skinless, breasts)
- 8 oz organic pasta (sm. egg noodles, spirals, sm. shells,)
- 8 oz organic sour cream or yogurt or try a mixture!
- sea salt and organic pepper to taste
Boil the chicken in water until cooked through, approx. 15 minutes. Remove chicken to cool and add the pasta to the boiling water. This saves time, energy and adds a layer of flavor to your meal. I have even boiled both the chicken and the noodles at the same time in the same pot!
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into bite size pieces. Drain the pasta. Stir everything together in the pot and heat through. Serves 4
Organic spinach salad makes a nice accompaniment to this dish.
Organic food recipes are EASY!
Organic Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- 4 organic boneless chicken breasts, boiled
- 3 cup fresh or frozen organic broccoli, steamed
- 1 can organic cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plain organic yogurt or sour cream (or mixture)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp organic black pepper
- 1/4 cup organic breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded organic cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350ºF. While the chicken is boiling and the broccoli is steaming, mix the soup and yogurt together. Add salt and pepper.
Pour half the soup mixture into a glass casserole dish and add the chicken breasts in a single layer. Spoon the broccoli on top and in the spaces between the chicken breasts. Cover with the remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and cook for another 5-10 minutes, until cheese melts. Serves 4
Broccoli is one of the Top 12 Organic Superfoods – the top cancer and heart disease fighters.